Saturday, June 6, 2009

*insert smarmy music here*

Mark and I are outside, tapping away on our computers. He's wearing one of my plaid jackets and his plaid pajama pants looking a little like a lesbian...or, more specifically, my twin brother. 

Right now, I'm being a solipsistic limerist (if you don't know what that means, look it up). Today has been fun and sleep is beginning to appear attractive. Though, there is one problem. When Mark and I separate for the night, I'll be alone. 

Which is ok, since being a hermit by definition means one is comfortable with being by her lonesome.

But I miss her and, these past few nights have seemed longer than usual. Even longer than the past few weeks. Which have been long without her.

And, I miss her. I miss everything, and I want everything even though I have everything...

Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment